Вкусно и красиво!
Дата и час: 22 Авг 2018, 06:33

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: PANDORA VALENTINE’S 2014 Collection Highlighted IN Firm Jour
МнениеПубликувано на: 28 Дек 2017, 10:55 
Начинаещ

pandora soldes Today’s article features a minimal Valentine’s Day 2014 inspiration, with a Pandora jewellery photoshoot from Paris. I do not commonly do posts like this, but Enterprise is my favourite journal here within the UK, and they constantly do these kinds of beautiful features on Pandora jewellery. for all those who are unfamiliar with it, is actually a British vogue magazine targeted at youthful folks. It's a very modern sense, and sometimes incorporates the latest in the large road. They have got usually operate internet pages on Pandora jewelry, and provide some excellent inspiration concerning styling it. This month’s challenge includes a photoshoot in Paris, beautifully encapsulating the collection’s passionate concept.

pandora pas cher However, Paris is not really just the town of affection, but also the center of your style planet, plus the photoshoot showcases some of 2014’s largest jewellery developments. The stylists have embraced the fashion of layering various parts of jewelry, with lovely stacks of bangles, rings and necklaces. The tiny hints of gold include that air of lavish fashion - if only! which I have by no means liked through the inventory photo, normally takes on new class here, adding a delicate bloom of pink to your models. The brand new silver locket also looks significantly wonderful - I’d love to own it! Have you ever bought any on the Valentine’s Day 2014 selection? If that's so, how are you carrying it? Allow me to know!

pandora bijoux pas cher You may gain two stunning, high-quality red Pandora glass bead charms, embellished with pink hearts. They attribute a shocking Sterling silver holder, with engraved and blackened symbol. An absolutely beautiful prize, enter today and also you could get your hands on these wonderful Pandora charms! Although the model sells necklaces, rings, and earrings, the bread and butter of the procedure remains its allure bracelets, a hard cash cow that accounts for eighty p.c of Pandora's income. As Rob Bates, the news director of knickknack trade magazine JCK, notes, "When Pandora became preferred, absolutely everyone assumed it might become a fad and burn off out.

pandora bijoux soldes As tremendous as its presence is, Pandora remains to be in growth manner. The truth is, as Scott Burger, Pandora's president on the Americas, explains it, the corporation is concentrated on one particular target: to be quite possibly the most loved jewelry brand on the planet. She considers Pandora's insufficient narrative an advantage. "They take care of to achieve a large array of audiences by not symbolizing anybody. Their story is they want you to determine out how you can stand for you, carrying their jewelry." Pandora was began in 1979 within the suburbs of Copenhagen by a goldsmith named For every Enevoldsen. His spouse Winnie ran the shop upstairs whilst he tinkered absent on jewellery within the basement.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]