Вкусно и красиво!
Дата и час: 19 Окт 2018, 14:54

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
 Заглавие: mes for violent conduct. During Sat
МнениеПубликувано на: 19 Юни 2017, 08:55 
Потребител

Harry Kane wants to become an all-time Tottenham great and captain the club to glory. Nike Air Max 2017 Running Shoes . The 23-year-old striker recently returned from injury to score his 67th goal for the club in the draw at London rivals Arsenal.But the England striker has seen plans for a new contract shelved for the time being after a disagreement over wages between the club and his representatives. Kane has an excellent relationship with Mauricio Pochettino Kane told the Times newspaper: I grew up 10 minutes from White Hart Lane. I came through the system since I was 11.Ive managed to captain Spurs a couple of times. It would be a dream to captain Spurs full time and captain England. Who wouldnt want to do that?We had a good season last year, got a great young squad a great manager - one of the best in the world - a new stadium and training ground. Kane would also like to one day become England captain The main thing for me is to start winning trophies. That would put Spurs on the map as one of the best clubs in the world.Growing up, Robbie Keane and Teddy Sheringham were big idols of mine. I was contemplating sticking with the No18 shirt but then I thought; I want to wear that No10 shirt, score goals, win trophies, and become one of the greats.Hopefully if I keep scoring and we start winning trophies, as we have the capability to do, Ill become a Tottenham great. WATCH: Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham highlights Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Spurs v West Ham preview Poch upbeat on contract talks Spurs, Kane relaxed about future Kane ready to push on Nike Air Max 2017 . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Cheap Air Max Online . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesofficial.com/ .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge.LONDON -- Ramires will miss Chelseas remaining matches in the English Premier League after being banned for four games for violent conduct. During Saturdays match against Sunderland, Ramires struck Sebastian Larsson with a flailing arm in an off-the-ball incident that match officials missed. However, a panel of former elite referees reviewed the video evidence and decided it constituted violent conduct. The FA said on Thursday that Ramires accepted thee charge. Cheap Air Max 2017. With only three league matches remaining for second-place Chelsea, the final match of the ban will carry over into next season. Chelsea was beaten 2-1 by Sunderland. Manager Jose Mourinho was also charged with improper conduct for questioning the integrity of the referee. Assistant Rui Faria was charged with two counts of misconduct on the touchline. Mourinho and Faria have until Monday to respond to their charges. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]